Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Peace and Love

 
Greetings! My post today is for the new challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu for the Pink Team where "Anything Goes!"  I have really been bit by the Mixed Media Bug and wanted to try to use some of my newer stamp images from Stampotique and Kate Crane.  The background is a Traci Bautista Stencil by Stencil Girls that was spritzed with water after sprinkling on Color Burst Crystals.  The stencil was then turned upside down and more color was applied to the panel.  The hand carved images by Kate Crane were dipped in paint and added next.  The angel and sentiment were stamped on scrap card, trimmed, colored with TowBow Markers and adhered to the panel as shown  Touches of gold paint by Golden were added.  The panel was matted with black paper and added to a card base. We look forward to seeing what you share with us! Take care, and as always, thank you for your visits and comments.  Hugs, Yvonne

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Oh dear - I've really not been doing very well at keeping up, have I?!

I love this card - charming little angel, and the leaf stamping and inky effects in the background are really beautiful. Off to have a look what else I've missed.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday.
Alison xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

wonderfully celestial and relaxing - fabulous xx