Followers

Monday, June 1, 2015

Time Flies


Hello! My post today is for a new to me challenge called the Love to Create Challenge where the theme is " Anything Creative/Mixed Media Challenge."  My friend, Tracy Evans, inspired me to join in with her beautiful card, which you can see here.  Tracy's post encouraged me to get out my Pan Pastels and use them in a mixed media project.  I began by adding pink, yellow and blue hues of PPs to my card base.  I next stenciled with Worn Lipstick through a Tim Hotlz stencil. Then I splattered Black Dr. PH Martins India Ink.  Washi tape came next.  The focal image by Deep Red Rubber Stamps was stamped with Archival Ink.  The sentiment was a complimentary stamp from Art Journey Stamps. The stamped images were matted with black paper and splattered with water colors. I decided to tuck a bit of yellow lace and add some buttons and a bit of seam binding in homage to these beautiful old souls.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hugs, Yvonne 


No comments: