Followers

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Go Wild!


Greetings! Thank you, as always, for dropping by my blog! A huge thank you to my latest followers, as well.  My post today is for the newest challenge over at Inkspirational where we have the word prompt "Wild" this time around. 
For my own card, I decided to create a card using these precious wild life images and sentiments from Crafty Individuals. The base of the card is a water color panel colorized with Bister Crystals.  The large jungle-like leaf is by Donna Downey for Unity Stamps. 

I know you will be as impressed as I was at the variety of designs the talented Design Team created for your inkspiration.  We look forward to seeing what you come up with too! Hugs, Yvonne

4 comments:

sandie said...

just perfect for our code word-fab images and one wild base x

Marina said...

Love these beautiful animals and the colourful watercolours.

cm said...

Yvonne, your elephant, giraffe and jungle leaf images are ever so eye-catching! Your background is wild wonderful! A fabulous inspiration card in every way!
Hugs~c

Nonni said...

That's a very beautiful background and I love the animal cards!