Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bloggers' Challenge - Things with Wings

This week has flown by! It is already time for another Bloggers' Challenge. The theme this week is "Things with Wings." My first thought was to look through my bird stamps, and then I remembered a book of images I received this week from Crafty Individuals. I found this image of three sweet angels, and they fit the bill for having wings! This is a bit of a departure for me, as I normally stamp images on my card, but it is good to try different approaches, I think! I did stamp the sentiments: Hope and Inspire by Stampa Rosa and Happiness by Inkadinkado. Embellishments include ribbon and pearls by Martha Stewart, a doily and some feathers, which seemed fitting. I hope you are having a good weekend. I am still dismantling Christmas and carrying everything to the third floor after learning my lesson in the flood back in September 2011 when I thought it was easier to store Christmas decorations in the basement! Would love to hear from you. Best, Yvonne

5 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Yvonne, you've created a wonderful card. The image of the 3 littles angels is perfect for this challenge. A card full of beautiful elements.

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card Yvonne. Like you I love to stray from stamping now and again and use some of those gorgeous images that are out there.
Happy Sunday.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

1CardCreator said...

Very beautiful card.

Ida said...

Very nice. Sometimes it's fun to step out of our comfort zone and I've think you've done a wonderful job with the Angel image.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful - love the angel image! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!