Followers

Monday, March 2, 2015

Have Faith

 


Greetings!  Back with another card I made with the new imagery for March 2015 from Gecko Galz.  When I saw this Victorian Spring Stamp I just loved it.  At first I planned to color it in, but I really liked it in black and white so I decided to emphasize black and white instead with just a hint of soft color in the background using Victorian Spring Paper.  The sentiment is by Red Lead Paperworks and I added washi tape, Dr. PH Martins India Ink drops, and used Golden High Flow paint in Titanium White.  Thank so much for stopping by.  I hope you take a look at all of the wonderful new images over at Gecko Galz.  Best, Yvonne

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Eine süße Karte...

Sophie

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a great card Yvonne...like it in total with all the nice details.
Greetings, Alie :-)