Followers

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Pip, Pip, Cherrio!


Greetings! Happy New Year! This is my first post for the New Year and it is for the new challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge where the theme this time is "Anything Goes!"  I hope that you will stop over to see all the beautiful creations by the design team and then consider creating a piece of your own to share with us at FSC.  One lucky participant will receive a stamp image selected for them by our generous sponsor Ink Art Designs! Please remember that we are a stamping challenge so your creation needs to use stamping as the focal point.

For my own creation, I began with a piece of water color paper and stamped a variety of images from Artistic Outpost onto the panel. I distressed the enter panel with several Distress Ink colors before mounting the panel onto a mat and a card blank. I recycled piece of ribbon adorns the card. Thanks for stopping by! Best, Yvonne

5 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi, Yvonne! I looooove AO stamps and have over 60 sets lol. Noticed your creation right away! You have used Loverly London, London Underground and London Elements stamp sets. Love it, very nicely done. Since you are American as am I, can I ask you what time zone Fashionable Stamping is in? Like when they post that the challenge ends on Sat. Feb 9 at midnight, I'm trying to make sure I know when that is MY time zone (which is CST as I'm in Texas). I had written in my chart notes (yes, I keep a chart for my challenges, lol, 7 pages!) that they are UK time, so that would be 6 hours ahead of me, so I'm guessing my cut off is Feb. at 6pm. But I want to know for sure. You are EST, right, so is your cut off 5pm? THANKS - my email is aimeslee@gmail.com

Hanne's Kartenstube said...

Hi Yvonne, this is an inspired card, you want to go on a journey right away, super.
Crafty Hugs
hanne

Words and Pictures said...

You certainly got the red, white and blue out for this one - and the delicate nostalgic images are a treat.
Alison x

Lisa Resnick said...

What a beautiful card. So nice colouring.
remove background

السيد محمود said...


شركة المثالية لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بسيهات وراس تنورة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام