Followers

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Animal Instinct

 
Greetings! It is time once again for a new challenge over at Fashionable Stamping! The theme for January is "Anything Goes."
 
I hope you will pop over to FSC to see all the great inspiration pieces by the Design Team and then consider submitting a project of your own. Please remember that we are a stamp challenge, so the focal point of your project is stamping! And of course, one lucky participant will win a stamp image from our generous sponsor Ink Art Designs.
 
For my own sample, I created a card beginning with a water color panel where I added Magicals. I then stamped with Aall and Create images and water colored them in with TomBow Markers and finished with some sentiments by Aall and Create and That's Crafty.
 
We look forward to seeing your creations!  Hugs, Yvonne

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Happy New Year Yvonne and I just have to have that stamp.

I have been looking at it for some time now but after seeing your stunning make my mind has been made up and I am going top buy it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Yvonne,
I love your stamps from Aall and Create, they look amazing on this background.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Hi Yvonne, this looks beautiful. Great stamps and background.
Hugs Carola

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamps you used and how you blended the colours 😁. Wishing you a happy and creative week! J 😊