Followers

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Octobers


Greetings! The weeks roll by and we are back again with a new challenge over at Inkspirational. This time we are working from the photo below.


I hope that you will pop on over to see all the unique takes by the rest of the Design Team and then consider making one of your own to share with us!

For my own card, I worked for the first time with Infusions by Paper Artsy to create my inky background.  The stamped images are by Artistic Outpost and the sentiment is also by Paper Artsy. 

Thanks for stopping by! Best, Yvonne



5 comments:

Nonni said...

This looks great Yvonne, it's so you! I love the background and the layout of this card. Perfect fall colors too that match your image very well. xxx

Marina said...

The Infusions look great and I love this old worldsy autumn scene. Great quote too!

sandie said...

your inky background worked a treat, well done and goes perfectly with your image and our photo x

cm said...

Once again, you've combined lovely backgrounds with pretty collage images! Result: a card that captures the essence of the inspiration photo beautifully! I'm glad we have Octobers, too!
Hugs~c

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

LOVE the watercolor splash, and the pumpkins and girl and so wonderful here. Beautiful card!