Followers

Monday, June 5, 2017

Later, Gator!


Greetings everyone.  I am here today with the June 2017 Challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu where the theme is "add a touch of pink or purple to your project."  I hope that you will pop on over to Eclectic Ellapu to see what the design team has dreamed up for you and then create and share a project of your own.  For my project, I stamped a flamingo and alligator by Stampotique and added Brushos and a sentiment, also by Stampotique.  I enjoyed making this one! Hugs, Yvonne

3 comments:

cm said...

A most fabulous card, Yvonne! The pink of the flamingo and the green of the 'gator have me smiling allll over my face! I adore the sentiment! Yes, I can tell you had fun creating this; it's infused with joy!
Hugs~c

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card Yvonne, the colours are very uplifting and work so well together . Tracy x

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful colours. Lovely card Yvonne. Judy