Followers

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Beep...Beep

 
Greetings! My post today is for the new challenge over at Inkspirational where are working with the Word Prompt "Urban." 
 
I have been fascinated recently with all the stamps and dies you can purchase around cityscapes! I guess I'm just a city girl at heart! My card was created with Gelatoes and a variety of stamp images from Stampotique. I really had fun with this one! I hope you will stop over to see the really cool makes of the rest of the Design Team and then create a project of your own to share with us.  Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Yvonne

4 comments:

sandie said...

I love the background colours and what an amazing city scene x

Kylie said...

This is very cool, Yvonne! I LOVE the dog walker!!!!! Your city looks awesome. xx

cm said...

Yvonne, once again I'm marveling at the magical collages you create with your stamps. You have such a keen eye for composition and design! I'd love to be transported to your city scene...as the dog-walker, of course! Love this! Big love!
Hugs~c

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card! Love that background with the splatters.