Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Beautiful

 
Greetings! Many thanks for your faithful visits to my blog.  I have a card to share with you today for the newest challenge over at Inkspirational with the word prompt of "Glamour."
 
I had hoped to create a card with some Marilyn Monroe images, but alas no matter how many different inks and papers I tried, I could not get a clean image.  I have a difficult time with photo images.  If any of you have suggestions, I would sure appreciate your help.
 
I decided, instead, to ink up another new to me stamp from Technique Tuesday. I prepared my panel using a variety of Distress Paints and then stamped the focal image onto tissue paper before adding it to the panel.  The sentiments are from Unity Stamps. A bit of washi tape, and voila!
 
I hope you will stop over to check out all the great inspiration pieces and then consider creating a piece of your own to share with us.  Thanks so much for stopping by. Yvonne
 

5 comments:

sandie said...

I wondered how you gor the shaded edge around the image....stamping on tissue paper is such a unique idea ( well to me anyway) and what a lovely effect it gives x

Shauna said...

That quote is perfect for the glamour challenge! Great silhouette and Paris is so glam!
- Shauna

Marina said...

Super glamorous image and beautiful colour - love this.

cm said...

Yvonne, your card is the epitome of glamourous, with the stunning images of the woman and the Eiffel Tower in the background! WOW!
Hugs~c

PS. Hugs and prayers coming your way daily!

Lucille K said...

Your card is so lovely, perfectly glamorous :)