Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2016

All that Jazz!

 
Greetings! It's hard to believe it is already time for a new challenge over at Inkspirational! This time, we have a photo to inspire us, see below:
 
 
I must confess, that the photo inspiration challenges are among my very favorite.  I so admire the samples of my design team sisters, as their pieces are always so original.  I often lean toward replicating, somewhat, the photo supplied.  I look forward to seeing how you are inspired and hope that you will submit a piece of your own for us to see and enjoy.

My background was done with Gelatos and a water brush on water color paper. The images and sentiments are brand new to me and are from Visible Images.  They are perfect, as I want to send a card to my grandchildren who were in Jazz Band this year.

Thanks as always for stopping by.

Best, Yvonne

5 comments:

Nonni said...

Wow Yvonne, that bg looks great, exactly like in the inspiration pic, well done! Very cool card. xxx

Marina said...

This is amazing - it's like you dropped the musicians into the photo! Wonderful!

Shauna said...

Wow! You recreated the picture! How fantastic. What a perfect drop for the jazz scene you created. The bold colors look great!
- Shauna

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Hi Yvonne,fantastic background, so effective and works so well with your focal image. Tracy x

cm said...

What a fabulous background, Yvonne; you've designed a most 'creative' space for your jazz musicians. I have a grand total of four Gelatos that have never been opened; thank you for the incentive to give them a try...
Hugs~c