Followers

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Butterflies

 
Greetings!  So lovely of you to drop by my blog!  My post today is for the April Challenge for the Pink Team over at Eclectic Ellapu.  The theme this month is:  Out of Your Comfort Zone.  I decided this would be a great time to push myself to try my new box of Brusho Crystals. It is also my first try using Hot Press water color paper.  The focal image is by Red Lead Paperworks and the washi tape is by Scarlet Lime and 3M.  I cannot wait to use the Brusho Crystals again!  What makes you uncomfortable?  Why not give our challenge a go?  For inspiration, please see what the rest of the Pink Team took on that was out of their comfort zone.  Hugs, Yvonne



9 comments:

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Yvonne, love your Brusho background. Carol x

experiments in paper said...

Beautiful background - and love what you did with the butterflies!! Hope to join the challenge as well - xx Lynn

Miss Iowa said...

What a lovely bright card for spring! I started using hot press watercolor paper for my mixed media mail art; stamped images work much better on the smoother surface.

Shirley said...

The feel of spring is all over this make Yvonne and the Brusho background is cool.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow the brushos really do work don't they! I have not tried these so looking like I will be spending yet more money. It is stunning sweetie, love it xx

Ana K. said...

Beautiful step out of comfortable zone and beautiful bright colours!
Happy easter and a lot of love from Slovenia

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the brusho background
Claire xx

Marina said...

Those Brushos look so vibrant - like highly pigmented watercolours. I've never seen them in real life. This card is lovely.