Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Can Spring Be Far Away?

 

Greetings and thank you for popping over to my blog today! My post today is for a Design Team project over at Eclectic Ellapu where the Pink Team's theme is "Anything Goes!"  What to do, what to do?  I decided to ink up some new to me images from Oxford Impressions.  As I created my card, I realized that a story was emerging, one of the beginnings of spring  The bits of green in the background, the cherry blossom washi tape, the little lamb and the children still in their winter coats!  I think many of us are ready for spring after a long, hard winter!  The card panel was water colored with green and blue water colors from my new Kuretake Water Color set.  The buttons are from Red Lead Paperworks, and the washi tape is from Retro Art Café.  I hope you will check out the rest of the inspiring projects by the Pink Team and then consider loading up a project of your own!  Thanks for stopping by.  Best, Yvonne

1 comment:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

And it so reminds me of Spring and gives me a warm glow inside. It is beautiful sweetie xx