Followers

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Winter Wonderland

 

Greetings!  I am so delighted that you dropped by.  I am desperately trying to find my way back into my world of art as my husband continues to have health challenges and I continue to unpack and set up our new home!  This is my first post for Fashionable Stamping Challenge in some time.  I am so grateful to all of the Design Teams that I serve on for being so patient with me this year.  That said, the new theme for the FSC Challenge is "Weather."  It can be an autumn leaves falling card, a snow scene, or even a card with an umbrella on it.  The sky's the limit.  I hope you will pop on over to FSC to see all the gorgeous examples the design team have created to inspire you, and then we hope you will create a project of your own to share with us.  Remember one lucky participant will win a gift card from our generous sponsor "FlonzCraft."  As we are a stamping challenge, we need to see stamping as the focal image of your project.  For my own creation, I inked up an image by Crafty Individuals for the first time using Watering Can Archival Ink.  The scene was watercolored with Distress Markers.  The background of the card base was stamped with snowflakes from Artistic Outpost in Spruced Evergreen Distress Ink.  I found a few snowflakes in my stash to embellish my card.  Thanks for stopping by and for all your kind comments.  Have a great weekend.  Best, Yvonne

13 comments:

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Yvonne. I looove this stamp! I don't have it, but I love it just the same. Gorgeous colouring and the background is perfect for it. Hang in there Yvonne, you are doing great!!!
Dot x

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Yvonne,
Sorry to hear about your personal problems, we all have curve balls on times I hope yours straightens out well.
Your card is gorgeous,the Bg sets the tone beautifully.
Smiles:)
Sue

Astrid Maclean said...

Love those stamps and love your card! Hope your life will get on an more even course soon, hang in there!

Craftyfield said...

Such a lovely stamp from CI! Love the snow flurry background too...

Shirley said...

This is one stamp that I have to have Yvonne. Your card just makes the stamp irresistible to me.

FSC is lucky to have you Yvonne and I am sure things will turn around for you and hubby soon. Keep smiling x x

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, hope things are settling and you are managing to get un packed . Xx

Amanda said...

Beautiful Yvonne a lovely stamp you've done fabulous justice too. Hope things are on the up for you
Love
Amanda x

Meggymay said...

Love the image on your beautiful card. Hope things are getting better as the days go by.
Take care
Yvonne xx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely card Yvonne , love the wintry feel. Hope your hubby's health improves. Take care. Tracy x

Kay Wallace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay Wallace said...

Sending supportive vibes to both you and your husband as you "weather" your personal storms, Yvonne! In your downtime, you have certainly not lost your artistic talent, as the piece is just very, very beautiful! Sending hugs over to you!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a beautiful winter card.

sandie said...

Hi Yvonne, I hope you are getting more settled. I see that your crafting mojo is still in full flow even if you don't get to do as much as you would like. I adore this image and that sweet little charm is a gem!