Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sparkle


Back again with another card I made with some of the new digital images from Gecko Galz announced at the beginning of September. The image of this pony in the vintage color scheme really caught my eye.  What to do with it?  I really liked the sentiment above in another offering by Gecko Galz and paired them both up with digital paper also by Gecko Galz.  A subtle but cheerful card!  

Supplies used:  Gecko Galz Chalkboard Sentiments 2, September Splendor, Marie Laveau from the Coven Paper Pack, scraps of paper, card stock buttons and twine from my stash. 

Just a few more boxes to unpack in my new art studio! I cannot wait to get inky again. Hope you having a great day.  I thank you for stopping by and please know that I cherish every visit and comment.  Hugs, Yvonne

4 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A lovely image and a wonderful collage card.

Anonymous said...

Hi yvonne beautiful card x

Terry said...

So adorable, Yvonne! Love the sentiment, but that pony steals the show! Hope all is going well.

Pia Larsen said...

The pony is really lovely.