Followers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pretty in Pink


Greetings!  I can hardly believe we are already in February!  I am away from home, as we are having work done on our main home in an effort to get it ready to put up for sale.  This is the first time that I can remember that I intentionally did not bring my duffle bag along with me!  I do, however, have some cards to share with you this week using February 2014 Gecko Galz Images that were released earlier this week.  

For my first card, I began by stamping various images from Finnebair for Prima with Black StazOn Ink onto my card base. Next I layered a white paper heart doily, followed by images from the Darling Girls Collection. The digital image looking on is by Aurora Wings, who is the company chosen by Gecko Galz for the month of February for our Cross Promotional Event.  

A bit of black Dresden from Red Lead Stamps, a simple fabric heart sticker I found at the Dollar Tree, a pearl gem and a bit of seam binding fashioned into a bow complete my card.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you will stop back again later this week to see some more of my sample pieces for Gecko Galz!

5 comments:

2amscrapper said...

so lovely!

Words and Pictures said...

So pretty in pink... love that poppy hair - stunning, and the heart looks so cool. Hope the work gets done quickly and you can get back home!
Alison x

Michelle said...

This is beautiful! So soft and romantic. Very pretty!
I hope things go well with the house. Sounds like you'll have your hands full!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Yvonne
This is just gorgeous, so cute yet so Vintage.
Smiles:)
Sue

Kay Wallace said...

Most definitely "pretty in pink," Yvonne. I love the softness of your elements--all working perfectly together. It seems to me that as the images move from top left to bottom right, they are progressively older--intended or not, it is a wonderful way to position them! Mwah! KayW