Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Send in the Clowns!

Greetings!  This is a scheduled post as I continue to be out of town with my husband.  Today is hopefully the completion of his treatments so we look forward to tomorrow!  I am sharing a card today for the newest challenge over at 365 Cards where today's challenge is "Just Smile."  We are to include a big smile on our card.  My first thought went to images of people, which I adore.  In the end, I decided to go with clowns as they are known for making us smile.  I hope you will join in the fun and submit your take on our challenge.  My images and sentiments are from Artistic Outpost's Send in the Clowns Plate.  I am also submitting this to the November Artistic Outpost Referral Program.  Happy Thanksgiving to those who will celebrate tomorrow here in the United States.  Best wishes, Yvonne

4 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

What a great card for the theme! Good luck to your husband,

Lucy x

Anonymous said...

A joy filled card Yvonne.
You have been in my thoughts and you know that I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well.
Wishes to you
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card with wonderful images.
All the best for your husband.

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a bright cheerful card! Hope all went well with your husbands treatment! Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost!