Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bloggers' Challenge - All that Shimmers

I started working on this card last evening. After going to bed, I realized that the Emerald City needed some sparkle, so I promptly added some Stickles Glitter Glue to the city this morning. The images and sentiments are from Artistic Outpost from a plate called the Oz Collage. I was thrilled when I saw this week's Bloggers' Challenge was "All that Shimmers," as my shimmering Emerald City fits the bill.


Basement Stamper said...

Great sparkle on the city. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge.

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the colors, the added stickles to the Emerald City is a wonderful touch! Thanks for playing along with us at the Bloggers Challenge.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the stamps- love the idea of a sparkly Emerald City.

Ida said...

Hi, I think I've got the problem solved now so I can comment again on your blog!
Anyway I do like your card, It's cute and fun!