Followers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Parisian Birthday Wishes

We are celebrating my eldest's daughter's birthday on Sunday. I chose this turquoise cardstock as it is her favorite color. All of the images are by Artistic Outpost. I really like how you can mix images from various plates and they really work so well together. For this card, I chose the balloons from Paris Exposition. Balloons are very celebratory. I think they make a gala background to the sweet young lady in the focal image, which is from the Think and Wonder set. Hoping she likes her card! Thanks for stopping by. Yvonne

1 comment:

Lynne Phelps said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! Love the delicate tinting on her face. Turquoise and lime are my favorite colors to wear, and the modern trendy colors are such a GREAT contrast with the vintage images, it really gives the card a lot of energy. SUPER job!