Followers

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Happy Halloween!



 
Greetings! It is time again for a new challenge over at Inkspirational! This time, it's to create a project with just "one layer."
 
 
 
Not sure why, but I find one layer cards extremely challenging! For my own creation, I worked with images by Oxford Impressions.  I colorized with Distress Inks and added a bit of Ranger Stickles and some doodling.  I hope you will stop over to see what the rest of the design team cooked up for you and then create a project of your own to share with us.  Thanks for stopping by! Yvonne

6 comments:

Nonni said...

That's a fun Halloween scene! I love how you concentrated all your images to one corner, great CAS design!

cm said...

I'm with you on finding one-layer cards challenging, but from what you've shared here, you've overcome that issue wonderfully! Only one response to your Halloween delight here: spook-tacular!
Hugs~c

Marina said...

I really wouldn't know you find olcs challenging from this beautifully composed card.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

This might be the first time I've seen a Halloween card on a white background! I LOVE it!!! It really makes everything pop! Creepy cool girl, and love the Jacko lanterns!!

Shauna said...

What a fun little pumpkin patch! One layer may suit you more than you think!
- Shauna

sandie said...

I think you did a great job and like how you placed the images plus the extra sparkle x