Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

I wish you a Merry Christmas!

 
Greetings! It's time, once again, for another challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu! For the month of November, the Pink Team Challenge is to create any project with a "bow" on it.  I decided to create a Christmas card with some images from Oxford Impressions that have never been inked before.  The background was done with Brushos. I hope you will stop over to check out the wide variety of projects at Eclectic Ellapu, and then consider sharing a project of your own with us.  Thanks for stopping by!
Best, Yvonne


2 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

What a great Santa, and love the splashed background!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

you are putting me to shame lady with starting your Xmas cards already - I cannot bring myself to think about it all - love it by the way xx