Followers

Monday, August 15, 2016

Heaps of Pearls

 
Greetings! Back again with a post for the new challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge, where the new theme is "Resist."
 
I cannot remember the last time I created a piece using resist.  I really struggled, and almost gave up and then realized I was trying to use too heavy of inks. Once I broke out my sorely neglected Distress Ink Pads the images finally revealed! The shells are by Red Lead Paperworks, and the stenciled coral is also by Red Lead, as are the sentiments.
 
I hope you will stop over to see what the rest of the design team has cooked up for you and then consider creating a piece of your own to share with us. Remember, one lucky participant will win a gift voucher from our sponsor, Flonzcraft.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Yvonne

4 comments:

Esther said...

OO h glad you stuck with it, your card is gorgeous, such soft pretty colours..Esther xx

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Very beautiful Yvonne. Wonderful colors an design. I love it.
Hugs Carola

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Yvonne. It was so well worth your persevering with this as the finished result looks stunning!
Dot x

Words and Pictures said...

The pastels in the centre of your triptych are so pretty - a lovely watery effect - and I love that gilded seaweed too!
Alison x