Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Under the Sea


Greetings! It is once again time for another challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge.  This time, the theme is "Under the Sea." I hope you will stop over to FSC to check out the gorgeous pieces the rest of the Design Team dreamed up to inspire you and then consider creating a piece of your own to share with us. One lucky participant will be selected to win a gift voucher from our sponsor FlonzCraft. Please remember that we are a stamping challenge. You will find complete rules over at FSC.

For my own piece, I began with a water color panel and added water colors in multiple shades of blue and green.  I then stenciled several shades of Dylusions paints through a Stencil Girl Stencil. The colors were a bit vivid so I sprayed the whole panel with Linen Dylusions Ink Spray. I stamped various stamps by Oxford Impressions onto tissue paper and collaged them onto the panel. A few shells were added for dimension. Thanks so much for stopping by. Best, Yvonne

4 comments:

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Yvonne. These colours are just gorgeous for that underwater feel! The white dylusions spray has worked a treat.
Dot x

Shirley said...

Love the stamps Yvonne and what you have designed is beautiful.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Hi Yvonne, your card is beautiful. I like the way you made it.
Hugs Carola

Marina said...

Wonderful scene and I love the retro diver.