Followers

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Summer Fun

 
Greetings! It is time once again for a new challenge over at Inkspirational! This time we have a word prompt of "Dip."
 
 
All sorts of ways go with this word prompt! Being a lover of the beach, you can guess the direction I took! Just received this set of images from Cherry Pie Art Stamps and had fun stamping and watercoloring. I hope you will stop over and see all the gorgeous makes by the rest of the design team and then make one of your own to share with us! Thanks for stopping by. I always appreciate your visits and comments.  Best, Yvonne
 

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fantastic images Yvonne and I love the beautiful summer scene you created with them xxx

Nonni said...

Beautiful, summery card Yvonne! The water color look really suits the image, very pretty! xxx

Marina said...

So exhilarating and fun - what a fabulous scene!

cm said...

What an inviting sun-sand-ocean scene you've created! I'm ready to settle into that lounge chair (after I've placed it under the umbrella) and read a good book! A great interpretation of *dip* (and even though I don't live anywhere near an ocean, I had a similar take...great minds think alike *grin*)
Hugs~c