Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Wish You Were Here!

 
Greetings! My the weeks are just flying by! Today is the first day of August and time for another challenge over at Inkspirational.  This time around, we have a photo to inspire us, shown below.  
 
 
I was inspired to make a relaxed beach scene using colors in the photo.  My images are by Crafty Individuals and the background was created using Bister Crystals.  I hope you will pop on over to Inkspirational to see all the beautiful projects created by the design team and then consider creating a piece of your own to share with us.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hugs, Yvonne

 

5 comments:

sandie said...

Fabulous idea to add real shells x

Marina said...

Beautiful aqua colours and love the cluster of shells. Lovely!

cm said...

WOW! What an enticing scene, Yvonne...the beach is calling my name! The addition of the shells adds such impact! Fabulous inspiration!
Hugs~c

Anonymous said...

Such a perfect background for the CI stamps. Love this card.
Wishes
Lynne

Words and Pictures said...

Really stunning - the colours are right up my street, and I love the effect of those Bister Crystals - I may have to look in to them! It's a wonderful beach scene, full of vintage nostalgia. Gorgeous.
Alison xx