Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Peace and Love


Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog today! Just had a play with a bunch of new mixed media products for no particular challenge.  I began by laying down a new stencil by Traci Bautista for Stencil Girl, sprinkling it with several Color Burst powders and spritzing with water.  I then turned stencil over and put more color down on the rest of the water color panel.  The stamps are brand new and came from across the pond.  Kate Crane hand carved them and sent them my way!  Love them.  The focal image and sentiment are also by Kate Crane for Stampotique.  Thanks so much for your kind comments and visits. Hugs, Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fabulous piece.
Wishes
Lynne

Words and Pictures said...

Another fabulous background - I'm really enjoying your Stampotique stamping too. The colours here are so fresh and pretty.
Alison xx