Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sparkle with Love

 
Greetings and Thank You for stopping by my blog!  I am back today to share with you a card I made for the latest challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge.  Our theme, this time around, is to create a project with numbers somewhere on your project.  What variety the Design Team has come up with to inspire you!  I hope you will pop over to see their creations and then create one of your own to share with us.  Remember, our generous sponsor, FlonzCraft, is offering a gift voucher for $20 to one lucky participant!  Please remember that we are a stamping challenge, so stamping needs to be the focal point of your piece.  For my own card, I started with a piece of water color paper and added puddles of soft red, blue and purple paint. The butterflies and script are a stamp set by Red Lead Paperworks, as is the little Pixie which I stamped onto smooth card, trimmed and water colored.  The number was stenciled with a Tim Holtz stencil.  The gorgeous Washi Tape and foil hearts are by Retro Art Café.  A simple seam binding bow completes my card.  Thank you, again, for visiting and thank you for your kind comments.  They make my day! Hugs, Yvonne
 

7 comments:

Shirley said...

How cute is the little pixie Yvonne. This is an amazing Valentine's card, me thinks the 14 gives it away lol. Very clever idea.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Valentine's card, Yvonne!! That little pixie is too darn cute! Gosh, I need to get me some RedLead stamps!! :)
XOXO-Shari

Ink Art Designs said...

I love this valentine's card Yvonne. It is so soft, even with the red, and full of heart...The washi tape is a brilliant finish too.
Dot x

Anonymous said...

Love the little girl - the washi tape give a great effect!!!

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Yvonne, love the background and that pixie is a little beauty!
Claire xx

Words and Pictures said...

This really appeals to me - the little Pixie is enchanting, and I love the bold reds with the delicate grey stamping. Delicious!
Alison xx

Darlene said...

luving this one !!!