Followers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Togetherness


Greetings! It's time for another Word Wednesday over at 365 Cards. The word for this week is "Together."  As soon as I heard what the word was, I immediately knew which focal image I wanted use.  I have had this previously uninked image by Crafty Individuals for some time, and thought it  fit the bill.  I smooshed Iced Spruce, Antique Linen and Scatter Straw Distress Ink onto a Craft Mat, spritzed with water and inked the focal panel. The focal image was overstamped using Black StazOn Ink.  The matted focal image was layered over the prepared card base.  For the card base, I repeatedly stamped a bicycle by Recollections, added a bit of tissue tape and distressed the edges with more Iced Spruce and Scattered Straw Distress Ink.  Some Idea-ology tickets, also distessed with ink were added to the card front.  Black seam binding and black liquid pearls complete my card.  I look forward to seeing your project.  Thanks for dropping by! Yvonne

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Wonderful card with this enchanting image... I love the word tickets and the delicious added cogs in the background!
Alison x

Pia S said...

I really like this card, Yvonne! What a fabulous image and I'm impressed by how great the stamped background paper turned out - it's perfect with your choice of image. You've got so many nice stamps - one day in your crafting room would probably make me feel like a child in a candy store - lol.