Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Study in Mocha and Cream

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down if you would like to see my first. I made this tag yesterday but did not get a chance to load it on my blog. It, like my first post for today, is not for a challenge. I just felt like getting inky! I recently received some beautiful goodies from Crafty Individuals. I get as excited about the package of free stamps that are included with my orders as I do about what I order. I stamped many of these most recent free stamps with Rich Cocoa Memento Ink onto a peach-toned tag to create a unique background and distressed the tag with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The sentiment, another free stamp, was distressed with more Vintage Photo Distress Ink and mounted onto the tag with pop dots. For my focal image, I chose this beautiful image from a Miniature Clip Art book from Crafty Individuals and mounted her on several papers with a touch of vintage lace. Embellishments include vintage buttons, Winter White seam binding, more vintage lace, pearls and a portion of an embossed piece of card stock, embossed with a TH embossing folder that was trimmed to fit the top of the tag and distressed with a bit of Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I truly appreciate your visits and value all your comments. My best to you. Yvonne

8 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

I love mocha and cream and this is gorgeous, love the romantic image which you have decorated beautifully. Enjoy the weekend. Tracy x x

Anonymous said...

Scrummy colour scheme. I am leaning into the laptop screen taking in the details you stamped onto the tag. I love you took that extra bit of trouble to stamp those images, I see the crown and the beaded trim from the little girl stamp.
Beautiful tag, in fact dreamy.
Wishes
Lynne

Meggymay said...

Another geauty, my favourite colour combo.
Yvonne x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great vintage Yvonne! Lovely details...

greetings, Alie :-)

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful vintage tag, love the added embossing and trims!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fantastic vintage creation.

Brenda Brown said...

Stunning Yvonne.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Mocha and Cream...double shot please!!! This is yummy beautiful!!! So romantic and shabby chic!!! Love this!!!