Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Word of Encouragement

One of my oldest friends since childhood that I reconnected with through Facebook has been battling cancer for years. She battles again this coming Monday and I wanted to make her a card to let her know I am thinking and praying for her. I recently acquired some sentiment stamps from the Typography plate by Artistic Outpost that I think fit the bill along with these dear little girls from the Birds of a Feather plate, also from Artistic Outpost, that look a lot like my friend and her sister when they were little. I am thankful for my own good health and to having found my old friend again. I truly believe it is all in God's plan. Hope you are having a great weekend. Best, Yvonne

5 comments:

Terry said...

Very heartfelt card! I am sure your thoughtfulness and amazing talent will give your friend some comfort! Sorry to hear about her battle, but it is wonderful that you have found each other! Take care!

Meggymay said...

A card that is full of heartfelt love and tenderness .
Yvonne x

Brenda Brown said...

A truly beautiful card for your friend Yvonne. I am sure all the love and hope that has gone into it will be transferred to her through this.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

A touching card you have created for your friend.
This will mean the world to her.
You surely were meant to connect again and there is no doubt your love, friendship and support will see her through these dark times.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful card in lovely colors. Great use of the lace.