Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Every Summer has a Story

 
Greetings! I have a card to share with you today for the newest challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu where the theme for the Pink Team is "MidSummer." Lots of ways to go with this one.  I chose to use one of my favorite stamps by Crafty Individuals and a new to me umbrella stencil by Stencil Girls.  ChitChat stickers and Dylusions Ink Sprays on water color paper and a touch of torn fabric and a sprinkling of seashells complete my card.  I really enjoyed making this.  Thanks for stopping by and I always enjoy your comments.  I hope you will submit a project of your own for the challenge that goes on throughout the month of June.  Best, Yvonne

3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love your mixed media card Yvonne which is wonderfully evocative of a hot midsummer day xxx

Sue Crease said...

Great card, oh how I wish we had weather to sit out in right now!! Love that stencil .
Sue DT

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I have to say all your cards are beautiful nd this is no exception hun x