Followers

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Afternoon Tea

 
Greetings! Back today with a mixed media card made for the new challenge over at Make My Monday where the theme is "Coffee or Tea."  After looking through my rubber stamp images, I pulled various images from three different Artistic Outpost sets to use as the focal point of my card.  The background was made using hot press water color paper and spritzed with Cherry Pie and London Blue Dylusion Ink Spray.  Titanium White Golden Acrylic Paint was also flicked onto the prepared panel.  The various focal images were stamped with Archival Inks, trimmed, water colored with TowBow Markers and the edges distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  Some chrome Viva Décor Liquid Pearls and a vintage seam binding bow complete my card.  I am also entering my card at the Artistic Outpost Show Us Your Art Challenge.  Thanks for dropping by. Hugs, Yvonne
 


2 comments:

Marina said...

I love that sentiment and I love your quirky, 'British' card.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Suzi B said...

Great British themed tea time, love it. Thank You for joining us at MMM
Suzi B xx DT