Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Beatlemania


Greetings dear friends!  It is Wednesday and time for a new Word Wednesday challenge over at 365 Cards.  This time, the challenge is to ask someone in your family, or a friend, to give you a word for you to create a card around.  I asked my husband for a word for my own creation and he said "Quote."  Well, I immediately knew I wanted to used a new sentiment from a plate of images called Chalkboard Wisdom by Artistic Outpost with a line from a Beatles' Song.  I stamped several landmarks from London and a pigeon, also from Artistic Outpost, in the background and then added a clip art image, matted in red, by Gecko Galz. And there you have it, a simple creation, but my husband believes any one loving the Beatles would be delighted to receive my card.  Isn't he sweet?  Thanks so much for dropping by.  Best wishes, Yvonne 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fun card, great use of the stamps.
Wishes
Lynne

sandie said...

hubby would be right Yvonne-it is a fab card-love the mix of images and the splash of red x

Meggymay said...

Fantastic card for a Beatles fan, love all the details, 'those were the days'.
Yvonne

Kay Wallace said...

Just one question: Can anyone read that quote without singing it?? I doubt it! Love this card and trip down Memory Lane, Yvonnne!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool is that ?! Gorgeous.