Followers

Friday, March 1, 2013

Easter is on the way!

I was most fortunate, recently, to be asked to be a Guest Artist for Gecko Galz during the month of March 2013. I was admittedly, at first, surprised to be asked, and then delighted when I popped over to their website and saw their breathtaking offering of digital images, papers and stamps.  
Throughout the month of March, I will be sharing with you the projects I created with the generous products I was provided by Gecko Galz.  
If you are unfamiliar with Gecko Galz, I hope you will pop over and peruse the breadth and affordability of their digital images, stamps and papers. Enjoy your visit!  Best wishes, Yvonne 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne
This is the most exciting news, I am thrilled for you.
Actually it all makes sense as I noticed more and more of your creations used GG products - oh yes, nothing gets past me lol.
So pretty and reminds us that Springtime will surely soon be in the air.
Wishes
Lynne

Brenda Brown said...

Divine card with wonderful images.
Congrats on your DT spot, you will be perfect for their images.
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Claire said...

Hi Yvonne and congratulations! You've come up with some stunning projects with those lovely images - the fresh colours are gorgeous!
Have a good weekend
claire xx

Terry said...

I don't know why you would be surprised to be a GD with Gecko Galz?? These Easter cards are gorgeous and they are lucky to have you! Enjoy the weekend!

2amscrapper said...

Yvonne, I've been an admirer of your work for a long time and so happy to see you are our Gecko Galz Guest Designer for March. I'm looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations with the GG images. Helene

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, these are stunning!

Maria x