Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dream With Your Eyes

Greetings!  It has been a while since I have been able to participate in the Stampsmith Challenge.  I LOVE their stamps, and am excited to have a chance to join their challenge again.  For the month of January, we are to create a project using at least one Stampsmith image and include a recycled item in the project, as well.  For my card, I chose this beautiful woman from the Won't You Be My Honey plate and the sentiment from the Say It With Flair plate.  As for recycling, I have include a recycled "mending kit" that we picked up on one of our overnight stays at a hotel and decided to incorporate into one of my cards.  Thanks for dropping by. Best wishes, Yvonne

5 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A beautiful card for Valentine's day.

Ephemera said...

Love the layout of this card, the vintage stampsmith image works so well with the beautiful bold colours, and the beautiful heart, stunning. xx

Anonymous said...

Now this is a very clever use of re-cycling Yvonne and works so perfectly with this lady.
You can imagine that she is a lady who never left on her travels without a mending kit in her valise.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

You will have excuse me, I do not know where my brain is these days!
I've returned (I know, quite a few hours later) to say...
Thank You for sharing your beautiful card with us at TSC and Good Luck with the Prize Draw.
Wishes
Lynne

Darlene said...

great idea ! Darlene